New Year, New You: Organize Yourself
Here are 10 ideas we sorted out for you, that will help you be more organized and inspired! ❤
- Make a calendar & an agenda. Write down your plans. Stick to it.
- Set up a corner of inspiration.
- Sort your favourite stuff and put them where you can see and use them.
- Arrange your makeup, jewelry, body products and other things into storage boxes, standers or dressers.
- Make it simple. Give to charity the things you don’t use anymore.
- Repurpose old things. Use old boxes of shoes for hiding the cables that annoys you, use bottles for making cute vases and so on.
- Create lists to accomplish what you want. Lists help you not to forget and motivates you to finish something.
- Sort by color, type, utility: things will be more useful when are well organized.
- Decorate to be happy. Decorate your wall, desk, frames, and other desk supply with some tape or cute pieces of paper, just to brighten up your day.
- When in doubt, set up an alarm. Alarms help you to remind stuff: gym, birthdays, tv shows, a meeting or even a dinner with your friends. Even your phone can stimulate you.
P.S: Constantly look up for hacks that help your life! An example here <3!
Have an amazing weekend, everyone!
DIY Factory team.
Article by Iulia Bold. Article photos from Pinterest.